Fall Program Intern
- Volunteer Management and Supervision – The Program Intern will supervise up to 14 volunteers.
- Program Execution – The Program Intern will be in charge of ensuring that the program is carried out under the standards and guidelines set forth by DESK staff.
- Client Relations – The Program Intern will work directly with clients to ensure that their immediate needs are met vis-à-vis the Food Pantry program.
- Performance Measurement and Quality Assurance – The Program Intern will work with Executive Director to develop the standards and metrics to determine program success, and ensure that all requisite data are collected in an appropriate manner.
- 2+ years of social services or nonprofit work OR in pursuit of a relevant degree
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Very good social/“people” skills
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (including Excel)
- Creative thinking and problem solving
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and résumé to Steve Werlin at [email protected] with “Fall Program Intern” in the subjection line.
DESK is an equal opportunity employer who values greatly the role of diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and lifestyles.